- Things to Bring
- Clinic Policy and Procedures
- After-Hour Clinic
- After Hour nurse advice line
- Virtual Visit policy
- Insurances accepted.
CONTENT LIST :
THINGS TO BRING FOR APPOINTMENT:
Things to bring to your first appointment
1. Your current Insurance Card and valid Photo ID.
2. Current medication List.
3. A list of your previous surgeries or conditions that you have received treatment for.
4. Your vaccination record.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow us to verify your information and fill out any necessary paperwork.
** If you have a HMO insurance and you have another provider’s name listed as your PCP, please call your insurance company to have this changed before coming in for your appointment. Unfortunately, the insurance companies do not allow us to make this change on your behalf.
Things to bring on each appointment
- Current Insurance card and Photo ID
- Current Medication List with dosages.
- Record of any recent ER/Hospital visit.
Patients failing to attend scheduled appointments, known as a “NO SHOW”, limit our ability to assist you in your time of medical need.
A appointment slot left open by a “NO SHOW” could have been used to help another person who needed care same day for being sick. In an effort to combat this issue, please read the following policy:
• You can be dismissed from the practice if you repeatedly NO SHOW for scheduled appointments without providing at least 24 hour advance notice.
• call your pharmacy at least 5 business days prior to your refill and tell them which medication you need refilled. (If you call us first, we will ask you to call the pharmacy.)
• We do not refill medication after business hours or on the weekends.
FMLA paperwork, disability paperwork, medical supplies renewal, copy of health record and other medically necessary paperwork takes time.
For the forms that need to be completed/reviewed by the physicians a fee of $25.00 will be charged, in some cases an office visit will be required as well. Other administrative task that need to performed by office staff or mailed out, fee is charged as follows.
- Pages 1 – 20 : $20.00 flat fee
- Pages 20+ : $0.50 per page
- Postage : Actual cost of mailing
AFTER HOUR CLINIC:
Available only by appointment.Though we accept walk-in during after hours but setting up appointment will prevent unnecessary inconvenience and help us to improve our quality of care.
To save time, after you set up appointment our clinic staff might send you registration packet (via email) so you can fill out form before you are seen.
Condition treated in After hour clinic:
- Same-day treatment for minor illness
- Ear, nose and throat infections
- Pink eye and stye
- Bladder infections
- Typical headaches
- Common Cough or fever
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Skin Rash or insect bites (without fever)
- Mild asthma attacks
- Pregnancy testing
- School Physical
- Sports physicals
- Limited lab testing
- Minor injuries- Abrasions, Sprains, Suture removal
- Vaccines- Flu, Tetanus, Hepatitis B
- TB skin test.
AFTER HOUR NURSE ADVICE LINE :
Supported by UTSW, this service is free of charge for our established patients.
The Nurse Advice Helpline covers the phone anytime physicians’ regular offices are closed so you can have your questions answered 24 hours a day, everyday of the year.
Call (214)-645-CARE(2273) after-hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
If you or your family has a medical concern or needs a question answered after regular clinic hours, simply call our free Nurse Advice Helpline. An experienced Registered Nurse will assess your situation and give you precise advice for receiving care.
If you need immediate attention, you may be told to go to the closest emergency room or an Urgent Care Center depending on the severity of the problem.
INSURANCES ACCEPTED :
Following is the list of Insurances we accept. Please call our office for up-to-date listing.
• Aetna HMO/PPO/Medicare
• Beech Street (Multiplan) – PPO
• BlueCross BlueShield of TX – PPO, POS, Trad
• Health Smart
• HMO Blue Texas – HMO
• Humana Commercial
• Humana Medicare
• Medicare Traditional
• Multiplan – PPO
• Private HealthCare System PPO (MPI) – PPO
• Private HealthCare System Savility PPO (MPI) – PPO
• Three Rivers Provider Network – PPO
• Tricare (Humana Military Health Plans
• United Healthcare
• USA MCO
INSURANCE…NO PROBLEM…CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DISCOUNTED CASH PRICES FOR CONSULTATION, LABS AND RADIOLOGY.